Natural raw honey is the best of the best in home remedies the health benefits of raw honey is endless. Honey is the most popular food when putting together natural remedies and the best choice to maintain immunity and improve your health. We encourage you to add honey to your regular diet, so that you can get the most of its healthy benefits.
Honey is known as a natural antibiotic and there are other healthy benefits about honey you should know:
- Improve Digestion – Honey in your daily diet helps to keep your digestive tract working properly, because of its antimicrobial properties. Honey helps to keep the bad bacteria under control while allowing the healthy bacteria to flourish. Honey contains glucose oxidase, which is an enzyme that is beneficial for alleviating gastritis. Add a little honey to the foods you eat each day to reap the benefits.
- Boost Energy: People often want to increase their energy levels and honey will do the trick. It contains natural sugars that help boost your energy and gives you fuel from calories. When you start to feel tired have a cup of tea with a little honey and it will gently increase your energy levels. Honey will also satisfy your sweet tooth when you are craving sugar and it’ll give you a boost of energy simultaneously.
- Lose Weight: Honey is an all natural way to lose weight, because it helps due to the minerals, amino acids, and vitamins that it contains. They work together and helps maintain your body’s good cholesterol and metabolism which will burn fat. Make a glass of water at a lukewarm temperature and add a little lemon juice and honey to it. Stir this well and make sure to drink as soon as you wake up because it promotes weight loss and helps to flush toxins and waste from your body.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Keeping your blood sugar in balance is important, especially for diabetics. When you want something sweet you can enjoy honey and it will not spike your blood sugar. When taking honey daily, it actually helps with regulating blood sugar is important for everyone and, if you are diabetic, you know what it is like to want a sweet treat, but not be able to enjoy it. Honey is sweet, but it will not cause a spike in your blood levels throughout the day, because honey has a low glycemic index. Use it as a sweetener to keep your blood sugar levels in check.
- Cough and Sore Throat Relief: You’ve probably have been told to drink tea with honey in it when you are sick with a cough and sore throat. The reason is because honey works as a natural cough suppresant and works to stop a cough just like cough syrup but the natural way. Honey has strong antibacterial properites that help kill bacteria that leads to infection int he throat like strep throat. It coats the throat and helps sooth the soreness.